Hair transplant: Treatment that gives satisfaction and a high success rate

 New Year is about to come in a few days.

But, many patients already celebrated the joy of New Year even before that. Do you know, ‘What does it mean?’ Here, I am talking about the patients who have chosen to get a Hair Transplant in Kakinada to address the hair loss problem once and for all. Don’t you think you should take inspiration from such individuals who made the wise decision in their life on time and don’t let hair loss make them suffer at any cost?

 Happy Patients, Increasing Demand

Here the concern is not just about the increasing success rate. Whether you choose to get FUE or FUT, both leave that magic which you are looking for. Additionally, a success rate between 90% to 95% is something that grabs the attention of hair loss sufferers. If you are one of them who is suffering from hair loss then this is your saviour.

 The inspiring story of the patient who got a hair transplant

Sanjay Mehta

Let me start by saying, I made the best decision of my life to get a hair transplant in Kakinada and that too under the supervision of Dr C Vijay Kumar. Initially, I was not much bothered by my hair loss but one incident changed my life and crushed my confidence into pieces.

After the lockdown, I cracked the interview at my dream company and during the last round, one of the interviewers questioned my baldness. He said, ‘Are you doing something for your hair loss? It is making you look older than your age.’ At this point, I decided to get hair transplant surgery. After one year I tried again in the same company and the same interviewer told me, ‘You Look Smart!’

What’s the wait?

Schedule your initial consultation with Dr C Vijay Kumar to get yourself a customized hair transplant.


Dr VJs Cosmetic Surgery & Hair Transplantation Centre | Hair Transplant in Vizag

Address: 4th Floor, KGH Down Rd, opp. Indus hospital, Jagadamba, Jagadamba Junction, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530002

Phone: +919849797776

Email: chevuru.vijay@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No More Negligence To Gynecomastia: Learn To Identify The Symptoms

Sharmila Verma - An Inspirational Hair Loss Story Of A Transgender

Experts' view on "What can you expect after liposuction surgery?